Thursday, December 17, 2015

Hello there everyone and welcome to a wonderful Thursday post. I hope you all are doing well since my last post and are super excited to see Star Wars. Better not comment any spoilers because I have tickets to see it tomorrow night! Today's post focuses on random things I have found on the internet to keep you busy and not thinking about Star Wars! Enjoy! 

Lux wanted to party :) 

First, I stumbled upon this video on one of the best websites for passing time, Stumbleupon.com

This is exactly how I felt when I lived in an apartment. I swear my upstairs neighbors were constantly having a party or bowling, or whatever they were doing up there. Hopefully I will never live in an apartment again.

This website is pretty cool because it will guess what number you are thinking every time. I have tried selecting new numbers and changing patterns and it is still correct. Pretty neat so make sure to try it out!
http://britton.disted.camosun.bc.ca/guessyournumber.swf
Pretty crazy cool right?

Are you having a rough day and could really use some inspiration in your life? The website linked below has lots of quotes to help you through difficult times and to remind you that you are awesome!
My favorite one is probably, "Don't give others the power to control your emotion. Those are only yours and it is only for you to manipulate."

This next page is pretty great at teaching some psychology techniques you can use everyday that actually work. For example, I totally tried the rock, paper, scissors trick on my roommate and boyfriend and it works! Check it out below:
http://www.reallyinterweb.com/article-240-14-cool-psychology-tricks-you-need-to-try.html
 Did you try it? I hope so! Make sure to click on the picture above to take you to a list of more tips and tricks.

 The last video I have for you is pretty cool. What this artist turn a scribble into an amazing piece of art!
 


Well I hope I was able to keep you entertained and distracted from the fact that you are not watching Star Wars right now. Please make sure to keep checking back for more post! Happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment