Sunday, August 3, 2014

Hello and welcome to a random post Monday! I hope you all had a great weekend as we start another week, inching closer to the start of classes. So I want to take a moment to mention that I have been watching How I Met Your Mother which has turned out to be a really great show. It is generally a comedy but sometimes they play on viewer's emotions and you get really sucked into how the characters are feeling like any good show. I enjoy these parts and hope one day to find Lebenslangerschicksalsshatz, or lifelong treasure of destiny.

“Lebenslangerschicksalsschatz is not something that develops over time. It’s something that happens instantaneously. It causes swirling like the water of a river after a storm, filling you and emptying you all at once. You feel it throughout your body, in your hands, in your heart, in your stomach, in your skin. Have you ever felt this way about someone? If you have to think about it, you have not felt it. Everyone does eventually, you just never know when or where.”

Yeah see that got deep fast didn't it. Well try reading it again while listening to Band of Horses: The Funeral.

 


Okay moving along, Lux says hello!

Here is another music video you might enjoy.

Lana Del Ray: Blue Jeans 

Now to the point of this post. Have you ever wandered around Amazon.com and found things that are just ridiculous and obviously not a real item for sale or something you would never buy? No you say? Well here you go!

http://www.amazon.com/Avoid-Huge-Ships-John-Trimmer/dp/0870334336/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1407127711&sr=8-1&keywords=how+to+avoid+huge+ships 
How to Avoid Huge Ships for a bargain price of $279.14! It is the comments that really get you on this one, just click on the picture and it will take you to the page. They are hilarious. An example, "Read this book before going on vacation and I couldn't find my cruise liner in the port. Vacation ruined." For those of you thinking this would be the perfect gift, you're wrong.


http://www.amazon.com/Images-SI-Uranium-Ore/dp/B000796XXM/ref=pd_sim_sbs_b_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=0D9TWT082B4THT5BVC65 
This is another one of my favorites, Uranium Ore. As before the reviews are very informative about this product such as, "I purchased this product 4.47 Billion Years ago and when I opened it today, it was half empty." Some one needs to order this and see if you at least get the container, because I am extremely curious. 


http://www.amazon.com/JL421-Badonkadonk-Land-Cruiser-Tank/dp/B00067F1CE/ref=pd_sim_sbs_gro_5?ie=UTF8&refRID=108AH461E9BFAFQ1B2K0 
So you know what every person needs? A Badonkadonk Land Cruiser/Tank for the great price of $20,000! The comments on this one are too long to post on here but take my word for it, you want to visit this item and read the reviews. A small snippet, "Now that my wife has kicked me out of the house and I'm living in my tank, I have really noticed the need for more ventilation. I haven't showered in six months and it is pretty ripe smelling in there. I'm looking into adding some windows."


http://www.amazon.com/Oversexed-Rugsuckers-Mars-Jean-Stewart/dp/B001CY5N1Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1407128628&sr=8-1&keywords=Over-sexed+Rugsuckers+from+Mars 
Now you can get excited because yes, this actually exist. I have heard that it is not the most enjoyable film so if you have seen it or plan on watching it you will have to let me know how it is. 

This book is actually quite funny as Maddox does a great job of ruining the creative minds of young children by insulting their art work. If you can get over the language then you should read this one for a good laugh. 

http://www.amazon.com/Frito-Lay-Chips-Japanese-Language/dp/B00BV98KW4/ref=sr_1_7?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1407171249&sr=1-7&keywords=japanese+chips 
 Okay so this is the last thing I will show you for today. The title of this product on Amazon is "Frito Lay Chips - Potato Chips Japanese Seaweed (?? Sushi Seaweed) fried with Rice Bran Oil". That of course sounds like the worst flavor of chip ever and the people who are selling this product are not even sure what flavor these are.



Well I hope you enjoyed today's post, and there will be more to come so make sure to keep checking back!






 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment