Monday, August 11, 2014


Hello there everyone and welcome to a wonderful Tuesday post! I hope your Monday went well as we continue through the work week. Sadly as many of you have heard Robin Williams passed away yesterday which adds another unfortunate celebrity death to 2014 following Philip Seymour Hoffman. 

Anyways, Lux is here helping me write this post today so I thought I would share a picture of her. So helpful right?

Here is the song of the day:
Wasted by Tiesto  

 Over time I have collected quite a large collection of quotes, a few of which I thought you all might like so I will share them with you. 


"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain." -Batty in Blade Runner
 Now if you have not actually seen the movie Blade Runner then shame on you. It is based on the novel, Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? written by Philip K. Dick and is definitely worth a read and a watch.


"It's hard to be sitting right next to someone knowing you can't have them."
I am not sure where I picked up this one from but obviously it is fairly popular since I simply googled the words for an image and this came up. 

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light." -(Steven Kloves) Albus Dumbledore in Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
Now I really do hope that you have read the Harry Potter series and I am not ashamed to admit that I waited for my letter from Hogwarts to come in the mail when I turned ten and continued to love Harry Potter as I watched the final movie in theaters when it was released at midnight. 


"In darkness I listen; and, for many a time I have been half in love with an easeful death." John Keats, Ode to a Nightingale
For your sake I hope somewhere down the line you run into a poem by Keats and really just take a moment to think about what you just read because they are excellent and the subject matter is usually very far from a love poem. 

"Beauty is worse than wine, it intoxicates both the holder and the beholder." -Aldous Huxley
I love Aldous Huxley as he is probably one of my favorite authors of all time.  If you have not read, Brave New World then I highly suggest it as a starting point followed by, Island. 

 "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." - Dr. Seuss
Everyone should love Dr. Seuss. 

Well I hope you enjoyed at least a few of those because I certainly do. If that was all really boring for you then here are a few more funny items that I have found on Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com/Passion-Natural-Water-Based-Lubricant-Gallon/dp/B005MR3IVO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1407818734&sr=8-1&keywords=55+gallon+drum+of+lube 
Obviously everyone should invest in a 55 gallon drum of lube for the low price of $1,500. The person who left this review is my hero.
 (Click picture to enlarge)

You know what is almost as fun as a 55 gallon drum of lube? A lobster mascot costume ON SALE for $1,500!
 (Click picture to enlarge)

Last but not least, shower thoughts:
Why are some words so awkward compared to other words? Take moist for example, I mean that word is just horrible. Then you throw ointment in there and it becomes moist ointment and you have everyone in the room feeling weird. I mean anytime someone is eating cake and they let you know that you did a good job baking by saying the texture is really moist, try not to feel weird. Someone is eventually going to have to explain this one for me. 
Anyways have a good week if I do not post again and make sure to keep checking back for more! 


No comments:

Post a Comment