Tuesday, August 19, 2014


Hello there everyone and welcome to a wonderful Wednesday post. I hope you all are having a great week so far as we move closer to the weekend! I have decided that today's post will consist of the funniest YouTube videos that I have seen over the years so I hope you enjoy. If you know of a funny video make sure to comment below so I can check it out!  

Side note, Lux did not want anything to do with this post today so here is a picture of Hogwarts from Universal Studios Orlando which I recently visited. 

Joke of the day as told by my co-worker Richard:
R: You know how cowboys always have dogs with them? Well what kind of dog do you think they like best?
K: Um, I don't know?
R: A Dachshund, because cowboys get a long little doggy


How Animals Eat Their Food
 
One of my personal favorites.  

 Miley Cyrus Chatroulette
 
I am not going to lie, when I first saw this video I laughed really hard.

Purple Dye in Angry Girl's Shampoo Prank
 
Famous for the line "Well that's just great!" haha.

 Ghost Chili Pepper Pizza Prank
 
So I have actually done this to someone with pizza believe it or not and it was probably one of the funniest moments I have ever been a witness to. 

What Girls Think About During Sex - Jenna Marbles
I love Jenna Marbles!

I'm a Snake
 
This video wins the award for one of the weirdest, yet funniest videos I have watched. 
 
Epic Rap Battles of History - Barack Obama vs. Mitt Romney
 
 This channel is by far one of my favorite to watch on YouTube because all of their videos are pretty great to watch. Make sure to check out the Sarah Palin vs. Lady Gaga video too!

Grape Lady Falls
 
A video so funny that even the show Family Guy made a parody of it. 

 A Bad Lip Reading of Twilight


Well that was a pretty good selection of the funniest videos on YouTube, but do not worry there are plenty more for next time. Make sure to keep checking back and have a great rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment